We offer an easy way to return your purchase.
We will pay all U.S. domestic returns if the following:
- You paid for shipping on the order, and
- U.S. domestic return
Exchanges may be subjected to additional fees.
Only continue if you agree to the returns and exchange policy. Click here to download a prepaid return shipping label, and read additional terms for returns.
Drop off your return at a USPS office, and your refund or exchange will be processed as soon as we’ve confirmed we have received your return.
Return to the below address if using your own label and/or return carrier.
Fresh & Fit Attire Returns
9304 Enid Street
Fort Smith, AR 72903
United States of America
Exchanges must first be approved by staff prior to returning. Without approval, the return will default to a refund. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We refund any merchandise in resalable condition with a copy of your original invoice if mailed to the address listed above. If you are unsure if your return is refundable, you can email us first before sending sending anything back. Our email is email@example.com. Include a picture of the defective/incorrect item(s) showing the issue and clearly showing the product is from Fresh & Fit Attire.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
We are not responsible for loss, damage, or missing contents, that occurred after delivery by the carrier.
The customer is liable for lost products that is the result of incomplete/insufficient mailing address. A refund will not be provided due to the customer's negligence.
Products that are marked "CLEARANCE" or "Sales are Final" are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-returnable.* It is the responsibility of the buyer to thoroughly read our product descriptions where labeled "CLEARANCE" or "Sales are Final" because the description is there to help our customers make an inform decision before purchasing.
Clearance items, products on sale (equal or greater than 40%), buy-1-get-1, and free items cannot be refunded. Free products cannot be exchanged.
HOW WILL MY REFUND BE DISTRIBUTED?
- You will be refunded for the merchandise total, plus applicable sales tax paid.
- The cost of the original shipping is not refundable.
- If Free Shipping was accepted by customer for the original order, the cost of the return shipping will be deduced from the refunded total.
- All product must come in its original packaging and must be returned in the original condition that it was received, unused. We reserve the right to decline any item that comes back to us used, including but not limited to pet hair, dirt, odor, and signs of usage.
- A restocking fee of 20% may be charged, and deducted from the total amount refunded.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, has odor, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Discount codes must be applied at time of checkout - You must press "Apply" to see the order total update.
- We cannot adjust any prices after the order has been submitted.
- Only one code can be used on a purchase.'
- Coupon codes cannot be applied to previous purchases.
If your cancellation request is not processed before your order starts fulfillment, your order cannot be cancelled. Our agents have many email request per day and we process them in the order they are received. After 24 hours, we can no longer cancel the order as it has already started fulfillment by that time.
CANCELLATION FEE & WRONG ADDRESS
If we've fulfilled your order, and your packages are being returned to us due to the customer's negligence or insufficient, incorrect, invalid address, and you want a refund, you may be charged addition fees up to 40%. This is due to the hassle and time spent on retrieving the returning package and/or lost packages. Returning packages are not a priority for some carriers. At times, the package may be stuck in places, or never returned to us at all.